hediki12

Experienced Reefer
heres the pic of the frag straigtjiggy. its has a bunch of things on it.

Attachments

• 2009-06-10 14.09.33.jpg
    2009-06-10 14.09.33.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

hediki12

Experienced Reefer
ok... umm any one want to take over.. i have a frag of hex blues... umm reverse gorilla nips and flaying saucers... (the pic above), 1 frag 4 heads of atl 3x reds and 2 head of "fire ice", and two heads of the purple w/ neon grean mouth (in pic above.) just shoot me a pm and post after me that you'll take it , any one!

Oliver

hediki12 had control but he got out of the hobbie but if any one is interested in coming to westchester i have alot of zoas. i have a frag of tripple red, watermelons, nuckler green, teal blue and alot others will post some pics later if any one is interested.

bubbles4

Advanced Reefer
hediki12 had control but he got out of the hobbie but if any one is interested in coming to westchester i have alot of zoas. i have a frag of tripple red, watermelons, nuckler green, teal blue and alot others will post some pics later if any one is interested.

where is westchester? im in downtown manhattan would love to grab frags from you and keep the ring going, is shipping an option? or maybe meet half way, LMK im sure we could work something out

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: