Status
Not open for further replies.
would love some of those zoos, all the complaints from my girl about cost of the love for coral, helping keep the aquaculture alive and continuing is whats up, keep saving the planet.....good luck to whoever wins them , sell your soul to keep the strain alive

Sorry to say but I vote for myself. my tank crashed over two weeks ago but thanks to Manhattan reef members like (Dubs) and a few other nice numbers it's slowly coming back You can see my post from a week or 2 about me using instant Ocean water conditioner and it killing my shrimps and half of my corals So I hope you all understand I'm not trying to be selfish. Simply trying to get my tent back to where was. And thanks to the members like the person who posted this post for helping out fellow members and their times of need.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1355059393.234622.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1355059393.234622.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 129

Koolaidreef

Advanced Reefer
I have been the hobby for a year total between all the tanks I have lost and killed over5 years. I definitely know for the most part what I am doing. Not sure if this counts since I've been on and off since I have been on and off since 11. My dad works in manhattan so pickup wouldn't be an issue I believe

Ignore..... read comment above

Last edited:

al0ha

The Inked Reefer
Word i want a frag of purple hornets, wrapped and delivered to my doorstep! Even though its free and this thread is older than my dog -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: