Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Just an update on the flow of my ro/di.;)

All is good! I received the replacement pre-filters (2 carbons & 1 sediment) from BRS last week Wednesday. Did a much needed w/c Thursday morning on my reef which emptied my 40 gallon brute.;) Turn the ro/di on, and the next morning the brute had overflowed.lol Great sight to behold after waiting over a week for the brute to fill.;) Not sure if the BRS filters are less dense then the AWI ones, cause even when knew the ro/di did not filter the water as quickly.:) Could be my imagination.LOL

Not even sure about getting another booster pump.

Sent the booster pump back to AWI this past Monday, waiting on my refund.:)

Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Yeow. What a thread.

I can only speak for the brand pumps we sell, but they work just fine at 48 psi, and at 58 psi for that matter.

65 psi is not the optimal pressure for your membrane - it just happens to be the pressure at which the factory tested the membrane's performance. The membrane will perform better at higher pressures.

If you are still having issues with your system we'd be happy to troubleshoot it with you. Feel free to call us when you are in front of the system.

Russ
513-312-2343

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: