dannyny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 80%
12   3   0
i have 2 ai sols but if i get another tank that needs only 1 unit i would go with the radion. only reason i got the ai sol was because they were the cheaper one at the time cause i needed 2 units and im a noob.

maybe i am one of the only people that has ai but think radion is better...

Rating - 95.9%
70   3   0
I just sold my two Ai sols to buy a second radion. I don't care how good the vega or anything else Is supposed to be because after using them I am honestly convinced there is nothing better. I would rather invest with ecotech any day because I know they are gonna continue to upgrade my hardware until it looks like the VHS player of LEDs :)

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
I have Radion too the best light in the world my corals never look better and any one who has seen my tank can agree ... Wouldn't trade it for nothing in this world except the new Radion that's coming out in a few mo .lol .. Mite sell mine and upgrade agin lol ... Go on the website and take a look for your self ... New features new bubs !! Sick light !!
buqemehe.jpg
esy2adu8.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: