E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
yea i had the skimmer i forget which one but it had i think 2 or 4 sicce pumps they sucked so bad glad to hear they did them right :)

Yeah the 2500 blocks sucked overall. The older ATB Airstar used to have a Sicce 2500 block, actually. The 600 and 1000 pumps are great (as well as the other models). I've used the 2500 in the past, and have used three or four of the newer blocks with different skimmers and they were great.

Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Yup. I have to figure something out in my sump because I don't think it's going to fit. I only have a 10x16" space and I would need at least 11" on one side. I have all weekend to fix my problem though :)

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Don't do anything yet as I heard it will fit inside 10". The 11"is recommended for accessibility. But I guess we will find out monday or tues.

Hecdr34

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
252   0   0
Is it ok to place my skimmer in the second compartment in my sump? I'm just thinking of plan B just in case the Omega doesn't fit in the first compartment where it suppose to go. I could switch my refugium to the first compartment and the skimmer in the middle then my return. Would this be ok?

Thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: