Tim

Tim`s Aquatics
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Congrats,when you make the shift from an apartment to a house you go from spending hundreds to thousands,its not a bad thing only because it`s yours.Good luck!!!!!

M

Michael

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
cross your fngers...hold your breath...well, jen thats wat i did my first home...wat stress! It will all be worth it the first time your in it. And the first time you "christen" it..lol.
the very best of luck

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
thanks michael, i have been, i have been so stressed out lol, and the mortgage is like almost quadruple what i am paying for rent lol (one of the perks of my mother in law owning our building)

frank, yeah i do hate to leave greenpoint, i do like it here, but i want a house with a yard :D and i want my son in a good school. but i will be back in greenpoint once in a while.

thanks jay :D

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Congrats on the new house Jennie.

Here's some food for thought though, I sold my house in Fresh Meadows back in '98 and moved to Mineola. At the time the taxes were not bad, $3850 to be exact. It's been seven years and my taxes are at $6500 and still going up cause the houses are assessed every year (thank you Souzi) and the school budgets are also increased yearly.

[ May 21, 2005, 01:18 AM: Message edited by: pecan2phat ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: