Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't been adding anything I'm using instant ocean reef salt it contains calcium in there. I did read up about seachem cuprisorb I'm gonna try that and if that doesn't work ill have to start all over again.

h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
save yourself some $$$ and headache you have to start all over if you plan to keep any coral in that tank..
guy from the pet store just ruined your whole set up :( im sorry to say but its all usless now
any copper in a reef tank will kill coral. inverts. bacteria etc..
do some reading... tank is still good for a fish only set up

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I haven't been adding anything I'm using instant ocean reef salt it contains calcium in there. I did read up about seachem cuprisorb I'm gonna try that and if that doesn't work ill have to start all over again.

Dude listen, honestly, your tank is hosed. Nothing you can do will fix this. What LFS was this?

You have no other option than to throw out EVERYTHING and start over. I wouldnt even trust the tank itself anymore.

I guess ill tell you this again, you need to research everything on the internet. You will get a much better answer than asking some $12 an hour Fish Store employee that just wants to sell you stuff.

Dont even bother with all this polypad, counter chemical BS. Just toss everything and start over.

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Throw it all out and start over is the only way your going to have a reef tank throw it all out and start over
Dude listen, honestly, your tank is hosed. Nothing you can do will fix this. What LFS was this?

You have no other option than to throw out EVERYTHING and start over. I wouldnt even trust the tank itself anymore.

I guess ill tell you this again, you need to research everything on the internet. You will get a much better answer than asking some $12 an hour Fish Store employee that just wants to sell you stuff.

Dont even bother with all this polypad, counter chemical BS. Just toss everything and start over.

Sent from my DROIDX using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: