JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
lets just say, i have a few...

6838875f.jpg

Omg!! I wish I lived by you closer because they look hot!!!
Can't wait to buy raffle tickets!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested in attending. Would be traveling in from the Albany area. Is there a physical address to the location I can use for navigation system? Also any recommendations of nearby hotels. Thinking of coming in day before, but don't know that area. Thank you

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Interested in attending. Would be traveling in from the Albany area. Is there a physical address to the location I can use for navigation system? Also any recommendations of nearby hotels. Thinking of coming in day before, but don't know that area. Thank you

Pace University
1 Pace Plz, New York, NY 10038
http://local.yahoo.com/info-80965645-pace-university-new-york

There are a number of hotels in the area, some of which you can take the train from right to Pace University.

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0

I am from Albany as well. I would drive in and then leave after the event personally. Hotels are going to cost you around $200 easy, plus you have to think about the livestock in a bag.

87 south - Triboro bridge to FDR south then its right off one of the exits. just type pace into google maps.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: