Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Several parking garages in the area is very reasonable for the entire day of the swap (in @ 10am, out @6pm) being it landing on a Sunday. $15 for the entire duration is what I found, 80 Gold Street probably being the closest one and easily accessible.

http://nyc.bestparking.com/index.php#1

Plug in the date (May 20th) and your arrival/departure times. I used 1 Pace Plaza New York NY for search address.

P.S. Don't forget to print the coupon for the garage you've decided on.

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The parking is NOT $20/hour ..perhaps if you stay the entire day it might total that, but there is also street parking available if you get there early.

I stayed for 1.5 hours last time and it was $20. It was the underground lot across the street. I dont know, im just saying, thats what i paid. Fact.

Car pooling is optimal.

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I stayed for 1.5 hours last time and it was $20.
I think what marrone meant is that Sunday parking is a flat rate, whether it's 1 hour or 12
No, parking on Sunday is cheap, and it's usually for either 12hrs or the whole day. It will run about $10-$20, depending on the time that you're there.

al0ha

The Inked Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
i will be attending and i literally live 2 blocks away, so if anybody wants me to hold their corals in my tank all day during the swap let me know, pm me

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: