jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
well i wanted to get a frag from the same colony so no one can say its a different coral and yours was encrusted already BLAH BLAH BLAH..start fresh from a cut piece

That's fine like I said you will get me on growth no problem but hell no one color pick up a colony for us and bring it next Saturday

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
I love this stuff let's keep stirring the pot..this is the kind of debate that keeps me interested in the boards :D

it wasnt supposed to be a debate thread "thanks jerl" LOL.it was supposed to be more of a observational thread from MH and T5 users that switched to LEDs for a long period of time to tell us there point of view if LEDs have the same growth and colors as there old lighting.

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
it wasnt supposed to be a debate thread "thanks jerl" LOL.it was supposed to be more of a observational thread from MH and T5 users that switched to LEDs for a long period of time to tell us there point of view if LEDs have the same growth and colors as there old lighting.

yes but anytime me and Jermey get involved in a thread this is what happens, it gets twisted and turned into a free for all, the only thing you can do now is get some sane people to post and get it back on track lol :spin::spin::spin:

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0

Should have left my name out of it what where you thinking lol

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Led are just not my style
We are going to do the test see what we get led vs mh vs t5 I am done now get back to topic before they close it

Last edited:

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
LOL this thread was doomed from the beginning...

I wouldnt say doomed.its a good thread with alot of members getting involved with a 50/50 outcome even though the guys who switched didnt give a long period of time to give there LEDFs a chance.for the guys that did give them a long period of time they seem happy and like LEDs alot better then T5s.MH users really didnt chime in much. we have a good fun experiment with some members and over 1000 views and some laughs. ALL in all im calling this thread a great success :biggrin: and unlike many other long threads no fights and everyone was civil

James404

MH for Life!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I would agree there has been some good discussion, I was mostly just poking a little fun at it.

I tried for 6 months with the AI unit, my corals turned to crap, even my zoanthids, if I would have tried longer I really dont think they would have made it, let alone recovered any color.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: