CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
bring it led boys:banghead: and thanks freak

AI SOl LEDS :pimp:

Last pic: Red planet .. that things keeps growing and growing so does the hakwins echinata

Attachments

• IMG_2529.JPG
    IMG_2529.JPG
    207.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_2534.JPG
    IMG_2534.JPG
    217.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2538.JPG
    IMG_2538.JPG
    239 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2558.JPG
    IMG_2558.JPG
    271.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Is it just the lights that you guys grow out these beautiful corals with? No additives? I ask cause I'm running 3 X 250 watt DE MH, and not all grow or color up as well as your's apparently.:(

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
some yes.. I only have the LEDS for maybe 3 months or more. I had them under T5s before .. when I just changed the light , the colors got stressed out and kind of stop growing but now they are on the right track.. I can see the growth Kev..

What you dosing? And I see t5 gave you some great color there

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
What you dosing? And I see t5 gave you some great color there

This is what I have experienced...

I was running T5s and RapidLEDs and used to love the combo.. corals were doing great but sps not that well even tho they were all high up. At that time, I was dosing ALk, calc and mag. Tank was sucking all the trace elements that I had to buy a triple doser to keep up...Then it was time to buy new bulbs but I got a good deal with AI sol that I decided to get them instead of new lightbulbs.. so I did the change.

At the beginning I did not like them .. it was like running moonlights all the time ( I was running too blue). Now I am able to get the color look under T5s and during the middle day I get a more MH look and at night I get the LEDS look (all coral popping) .All in one light. but during this proces my tank stopped consuming ALK. CALc and mag.. THats why I said that corals stopped growing.. but for the last month I have been dosing ALk and Calc again.. and corals are growing nicely..

Jerl.. I know you love your T5s.. and you wont change to LEDS.. I love the LEDS now and I wont change to T5s.. I think that is it..why people keep debating.. remember what it works for you, it might not work for me..

if your corals(talking in general not to you Jerl) are doing great under T5s .. keep the freaking T5s, or in MH or in my case LEDs.. I have learned from experience that you should not play too much with ur tank..

Last edited:

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
This is what I have experienced...

I was running T5s and RapidLEDs and used to love the combo.. corals were doing great but sps not that well even tho they were all high up. At that time, I was dosing ALk, calc and mag. Tank was sucking all the trace elements that I had to buy a triple doser to keep up...Then it was time to buy new bulbs but I got a good deal with AI sol that I decided to get them instead of new lightbulbs.. so I did the change.

At the beginning I did not like them .. it was like running moonlights all the time ( I was running too blue). Now I am able to get the color look under T5s and during the middle day I get a more MH look and at night I get the LEDS look (all coral popping) .All in one light. but during this proces my tank stopped consuming ALK. CALc and mag.. THats why I said that corals stopped growing.. but for the last month I have been dosing ALk and Calc again.. and corals are growing nicely..

Jerl.. I know you love your T5s.. and you wont change to LEDS.. I love the LEDS now and I wont change to T5s.. I think that is it..why people keep debating.. remember what it works for you, it might not work for me..

if your corals(talking in general not to you Jerl) are doing great under T5s .. keep the freaking T5s, or in MH or in my case LEDs.. I have learned from experience that you should not play too much with ur tank..

Very well said buddy any full tank shots and your right t5 work very very very well for me and I would never switch t5 for life sorry had to do it lol

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
This chaos that duke has caused will prove nothing it but it sure is going to be fun to put him in my famous sig lol
Duke you down for getting a Ora frag from the swap ?

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
your right t5 work very very very well for me and I would never switch t5 for life sorry had to do it lol

I was actually surprised that you didnt make a comment about that on your first reply..lol :Blurp:

hey I havent seen your tank but I hear it is crazy.. so if one day I go and check, trust me I wont even look at what you are running., I wil concentrate on what corals I can get from you.. haha to put them under my LEDs.. jajajajajajajaja

here are some FTS

Attachments

• daylightt5s.jpg
    daylightt5s.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 63
  • nights.jpg
    nights.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 67
  • topdown.JPG
    topdown.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 69

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
I was actually surprised that you didnt make a comment about that on your first reply..lol :Blurp:

hey I havent seen your tank but I hear it is crazy.. so if one day I go and check, trust me I wont even look at what you are running., I wil concentrate on what corals I can get from you.. haha to put them under my LEDs.. jajajajajajajaja

here are some FTS

I will go easy on you for the first time I am in a good mood today lol tank looks good just not for me
I hear the same thing about my tank all the time lmfao

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: