strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Is it me or my monitor? The corals look bright, everything else looks washed out. Maybe camera settings? Or were these taken under heavy blue light which REALLY f's with a camera's white balance? Yours definitely looks "Brighter" but the color is Jer's is more "Deep", "Real", "Vivid"? Don't know the word I'm looking for Lol.... It's late

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Here they are side by side. I think your heavy Blue bias and WB being out of whack gives yours a bit more pop at the expense of washing out the background. Still looks good.

Attachments

• jerbn.jpg
    jerbn.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 76
  • neon birds.jpg
    neon birds.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 78

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
i said from th start you got me on growth but looking at the pics you better buy photoshop lmfao:fight2::fight2::fight2::type::type::type:
as for growth i got this frag from a 2in piece from the 10 dollar bin at country critters in dec.you can see how the growth is so far.and you know how small the frags are in the 10 dollar bin at CC is

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
i see it too bobby i been saying this for years leds suck :bunnies::bunnies::bunnies:
t5 for life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it me or my monitor? The corals look bright, everything else looks washed out. Maybe camera settings? Or were these taken under heavy blue light which REALLY f's with a camera's white balance? Yours definitely looks "Brighter" but the color is Jer's is more "Deep", "Real", "Vivid"? Don't know the word I'm looking for Lol.... It's late

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
how can you judge no one listens LOL I CANT USE MY CAMERA..Plus jerl back your camera up as much as mine .my photo is a regular picture yours is a macro shot of course your pics will be showing off the different colors.i dont know how to set white balance or get a real close up...

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
ok just for you buddy soon as the lights come on i will dont hate becuze i got color :bunnies:rotflmfao
how can you judge no one listens LOL I CANT USE MY CAMERA..Plus jerl back your camera up as much as mine .my photo is a regular picture yours is a macro shot of course your pics will be showing off the different colors.i dont know how to set white balance or get a real close up...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: