Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
*******************RULES*************
2-After a week of acclimating we will put the corals at the same height in each tank
the same height is not necessarily the same (or fair to the coral)...how high the lights are over the tank would affect results.
If the light is too intense, can the coral be lowered in the tank, rather than killing it?

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
this is not just about light it's also about skill, so I say any method to grow and color these frags up should be game on!

throw all the science and technical stuff out the window, I swear some people wouldn't know a good time if it hit them right in the face, this is gonna be a blast!!

batt600

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
27   3   0
Ok this isn't going to prove nothing.
You need the same tank or tanks run on the same system dose the same things and with the same photo period. This is the only way you will see if growth and color is different.
Ow and the same frags

Turbovr3six

HighTideCoral.com
Vendor
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
throw all the science and technical stuff out the window, I swear some people wouldn't know a good time if it hit them right in the face, this is gonna be a blast!!
Cheers to that! :beer:

You need the same tank or tanks run on the same system dose the same things and with the same photo period. This is the only way you will see if growth and color is different.

FWIW, I soon will have 3 different tanks/lighting running off of the same system!:fight2: 6X 39w T5 on 27G prop tank, 2X 250W Radiums on 180G, and AI Sol Blue on 30BR. Waiting on some T5 bulbs and an AI power supply, and I'll be rolling! :teeth:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: