Votes: 107 55.4%
  • other

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Sounds like fun !!!I do think thAt the tank that's been set up sucessfully the longest will proably win I also think the tank with most water volume will have a huge advAntage !!

That being said this thread is great and would love too see more of threads similar to this one !!

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
to should be a good one mit have to switch to metal halide or leds after this lmfao no way t5 for me :Blurp:as long as it beats leds i am happy:afro:
as a huge t5 fans, i hate to say it but if james keeps parms in check those 400w mh with radiums will blow u two out the water

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So at the end of this contest, are you going to compare them by bringing all of them back to the same tank again? That way you can really see the growth/color change that has actually occurred vs what the colors may look like under different lighting.

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
So at the end of this contest, are you going to compare them by bringing all of them back to the same tank again? That way you can really see the growth/color change that has actually occurred vs what the colors may look like under different lighting.

good question! I think Jeremy should have a BBQ, backyard frag swap, kegger, coral color party, so we can all judge for ourselves :beer: :chefico:

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
cooltext665431960.gif

cooltext665433220.gif

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: