MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Im going away for 2 weeks in june. And im freaking out about having people mess with my tank that dont know the hobby. I manually top off everyday and im a freak about the RODI being left on by accident. I got a clam and some SPS recently and my calcium is taking an amazing dive daily and it needs to be Part A B dosed.

What do you guys do? I have a few friends that can help, but they live a little too far to go every other day.

Is there like a vendor that does these type of services? Anyone have an exp with them or in general with this? I dont want to be a mess when im away.

CHEMCHEF

PERMANOOB
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Im going away for 2 weeks in june. And im freaking out about having people mess with my tank that dont know the hobby. I manually top off everyday and im a freak about the RODI being left on by accident. I got a clam and some SPS recently and my calcium is taking an amazing dive daily and it needs to be Part A B dosed.

What do you guys do? I have a few friends that can help, but they live a little too far to go every other day.

Is there like a vendor that does these type of services? Anyone have an exp with them or in general with this? I dont want to be a mess when im away.
I'm sure a smart guy like you will figure it out.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
An ATO is necessity if you will be away for that long.
A doser would probably also be a good idea.

Asking someone to do it for 14 straight days is a lot so you are likely best off with someone coming by a few times a week to make sure all is ok.

It's good that at least you have the time to come up with a plan.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: