D

DEEPWATER

masterswimmer said:
You're not thinking like a fish my friend. You're thinking like Osama Bin Schmucko.

THINK LIKE A FISH >>>>> swim, eat, crap, :bunnies:, sleep, swim, eat, crap, :bunnies:, sleep :flower:

Osama ben Shmucko is still hiding in the rocks:wink1: LOL

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
zahner said:
pls don't spear it

Sometimes a man has to do, what a man has to do.....
vendredi13.gif

feu.gif

Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
108   0   0
DaRealDvs1 said:
Sometimes a man has to do, what a man has to do.....

you bet ya

were the fish it killed added before or after the pseudochromis?

pls don't spear it, someone will take it

It was my mistake for putting in my tank in the 1st palce ,but it was a while ago whei got him ,didnt know any better ,he killed over $160 worth of shrimp .and my purple fire fish was in hidding since he was in the tank ,my anthais where on strike ,blenny had on war clothes ,i used a trap ,staved my fish and fed with a net ,(the only freaking fish that wouldnt go in the net to eat was the Pseudo) ,
so to save more fish and shrimp i had too :headache: :bigeyes2: :lol: :flower: :Thinking:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
my psudochromis's hit list includes

- Pseudochromis fridmani
- Pseudanthias dispar
- Lime green wrasse
- Blue sided wrasse

there are probably more but I can't be sure.
most of them were added after the psudochromis.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hotwheels said:
I feel your pain my Yellow tail is getting a few notches on his fins as well...
He has to go!!!!!!!!!
Be Brave, Good luck!!!!

thanks, he has killed everything he wanted too already.
as long as I don't add any more fish it will be okay.

Russ my friend there is a long a$$ line to help out Alessandra :wink1:
:D

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Yes, I am a witness to Ronen's martial art skills. One day while picking up fish, I wander over to his reef tank in the living room while the lights were out and admiring the moonlights. Ronen comes over to tell me about his assasin diadem and out of the blue, pulls out this tiny steel spear. Shows me where he sleeps and the next thing that I know, he has me holding a flashlight and he's on a step stool going: wha taaa... wha taaa.... spearing like a madman. I'm thinking this boy is not all there and telling myself to high tail it out of there.
I ended up joking with Ronen that the diadem is way to fast for his "wha taaa's and I guess the last laugh was on me :lol2:

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
pecan2phat said:
Yes, I am a witness to Ronen's martial art skills. One day while picking up fish, I wander over to his reef tank in the living room while the lights were out and admiring the moonlights. Ronen comes over to tell me about his assasin diadem and out of the blue, pulls out this tiny steel spear. Shows me where he sleeps and the next thing that I know, he has me holding a flashlight and he's on a step stool going: wha taaa... wha taaa.... spearing like a madman. I'm thinking this boy is not all there and telling myself to high tail it out of there.
I ended up joking with Ronen that the diadem is way to fast for his "wha taaa's and I guess the last laugh was on me :lol2:

hahaha....I can picture Ronen doing that ish

Spear that mofo J and have yourself a little snack. :bigeyes2:

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
pecan2phat said:
Yep Russ,
Picture me holding the flashlight and slowly taking baby steps backwards towards an exit door :lol2:
That can be one crazy Israeli dude!
:Thinking:

LOL thats me baby Crazy Israeli dude I think i got that from ex-friend of our ,(Osama Ben Shucmko ) ,but is now pseudoless in my tank.

Warren you where that frighten :headache: ,man i told the spear was for the fish :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Jon I was thinkin of startin a body guard biz in the next year or 2, do most of your models use an agency or do they hire people on their own? Not being dirty or anything but that line for alesandra had to have a few psychos in it that need to be weeded out!.

Oh an d if you get that fish out BBQ him LOL

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Chiefmcfuz said:
Jon I was thinkin of startin a body guard biz in the next year or 2, do most of your models use an agency or do they hire people on their own? Not being dirty or anything but that line for alesandra had to have a few psychos in it that need to be weeded out!.

hey Chief, I never worked with models that needed that level of protection.
if they get to that point the security is probably handled by the PR company, or a personal manager might hire somebody, I never heard any of the model agencies talk about security. The model would have to get to celebrity status to warrant that (like tyra), and there are just a handful of girls that manage to do that.
I would contact PR agencies, and record labels, they have the clients that need security.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Hey what is wrong with pseudochromis ??? They are the best fish in the ocean... Strong, resilient, fearless and hardy.That's one of the reasons I used to have a collection of almost all of them. People buy them because they look cute :).. but in truth they can be the Devil in disguise.:sgrin:

People sometimes forget to think about thier fish purchases when it comes down to "size and reef safe". You have to start thinking more along the lines of "COMPATIBILTY". Pseudo's have been known to take on and out Damsels (including clownfish), angels (taken out the eyes), Tangs, Trigger fish and even eels. They are exceptionally fast, agile and smart. They can dip in and out of corals, crevises and holes that other fish cannot.

I like them because they have a personality like no other fish. They sit on rocks like gobies, hover in the middle of the water column like other fish and are voracious eaters. The colors are astounding to say the least. Like I said, they can piss you off if they take out one of your other fish.. but hey, its the chance you take getting one.

Kasei

PS: HAhahahhahha this is one funny ass thread J!! :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: