jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
lol, thanks Kasei,

my psudochromis just hides all the time, sometimes I see him when I feed the tank. He grew faster than any other fish I've had. from a tiny 1" guy to a 3.5" killing machine in no time at all.

I did some research before getting him, but I guess it was not enough. If I had read a thread like this I would have not put him in a mixed reef tank.

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Kasei,

You owe me dude :D

I had to hide your Chevron cause only 2 of 3 came in and normally it's on a first come basis.

The 3rd buyer showed up and had a bunch of tangs in the order, was looking for her Chevron. I was looking up at the ceiling and whistling.......

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
pecan2phat said:
Kasei,

You owe me dude :D

I had to hide your Chevron cause only 2 of 3 came in and normally it's on a first come basis.

The 3rd buyer showed up and had a bunch of tangs in the order, was looking for her Chevron. I was looking up at the ceiling and whistling.......

Warren, I'm not sure, but I think Michael Stern might have a Chevron Tang.

swimmer

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Hey Warren,

I really have to thank you for that.. I got the message last night. That was some funny sh.. I am trying to get some time to go and pick mine up today since Pierce is home. I just have so many things going on (Bad night last night. The whole job got stopped) So now I have to go and get the right equipment to finish the job. If i can get all of that done I will be out by you.

By the way, Really nice wrasses you got there.I should have picked up on some of those. The dissapearing Wrasse is my favorite now. If you dont want him, I will take him off of your hands ;)

Kasei

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I don't know about that, Pierce is trying to unload my Hippo that I gave him last year.

Let's just say he's a bit "frisky".
Likes to wave his tail at ya but when he's at the water surface :lol2:

Kasei,
The disappearing wrasse will never be caught :D
I have no patience ever trying to catch fish out of a tank. You should have called me before he went in.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Jonathan,

I am sure someone will take the fish-I remembered somewhat a week ago, a member is thinking of setting up an aggressive tank so ask him to come up with a way to get the fish out without killing it.

But if time does not allow that to happen and it's really killing even more of your current (still alive fish) then what can I say.

So don't add more fish until then!!!

I know your love(obession) for fish makes you cannot withstand the tease. I will send you 2 more hard to get fish pics just to see if you can hold up. LOLOLOL

Good luck to you and the fish too

Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
don't worry wingo, I can wait to put more fish in.

also I'll be taking apart the tank to get the fish out.
he can go to a good home once that happens.

I always thought Kasei was just a huge Phil Collins fan :D

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: