jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
This Biatch HAS to GO!!

My little ORA Pseudochromis Aldabraensis has grown up to be a killer.

I'm not sure how many innocent fish he has taken out, but the last straw were the two wrasses I just got.

In the near future I will be taking apart my tank to get him out.
I doubt a trap will work, and he hardly ever comes out so spearing him is not an option.

anybody who wants him can claim him now, just be warned there can be no fish smaller than he is in the tank. also he is used to a 120 so the larger the tank the better.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
fish_wanted.gif

Jon: You can photoshop that pic for your pseudochromis :lol2:

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Osama Bin Chromis needs to be put into a nano with a Gorilla Crab and a Mantis :Up_to_som :sgrin::sgrin::sgrin::sgrin::sgrin:

That fish is a punk a$$ biotch!!!!!

212jay

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I feel ya J, I have one also. It's killed every shrimp I had, he's still small. I have been trying to get that bastardo out for a while now, good luck.
Jay

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
194   0   0
good luck Jhale ,i dont think know but i hold the belt on killing my Psuedo !!!! it wasnt easy ask Pecan2phat he was here at the time ,we both thought i didnt get him ,but in the moring he was injured ,I speared him when he was sleeping ,i know i know im a killer ,but it kiled 5 of my shrimp ,(cleaners and blood) they where 3" big .and my anemone crab and abusing every fish in my tank except my yellow tangs .

so ,try to find out where it sleeps and then half the battle is won ,the other half is how to get him out or DOA

Good luck ,it took me 3 weeks ,but i did it

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
the strange thing is the psudo leaves the ocilaris clown alone, and a yellow tail damsel.

all other small fish it destroys. maybe it does not like new fish coming into the tank. either way it's going.

I'm also thinking of finding homes for the larger fish, all my tangs are growing. I think a tank of wrasses and smaller fish would be nice. I'm kind of attached to the tangs though.

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
masterswimmer said:
Jon, bummer to hear about the assassin. You need to take him out......I don't mean get him out.......I mean TAKE him out :sgrin:

You can do it. Just THINK like a fish!! :biggrin:

swimmer

Think like a fish ,,,Hmmm:Thinking:

Well lets see ,im a fish ,here comes a big hand with a net or trap:Up_to_som ,hmm im a fish :Thinking: what am i thinking ,HIDE IN THE ROCKS :duh: :bigeyes2: :flower:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: