Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use the Apex Neptune Controller with the Neptune Systems I/O Break Out Box, Digital Aquatics Double Float Switch Kit w/ Mounts, and Tom Aquatics Aqua-Lifter Dosing Pump. It's been running for a few months with no issues at all. The Neptune System is probably too pricey for your setup but you can use the switches and pump with a cheaper setup.

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
So I will be going out of town for Thanksgiving this year and will not have anyone to take care of my tank for 6 days. This means I will need a highly reliable auto top off system as well as an automatic feeder. I have never run an ATO before, and to be honest it makes me a little bit nervous. I am not concerned about spending a little bit more to get a more reliable system, but really have no idea where to even start.

My tank is ~12 gallons and I am losing about 1 - 1.5 cups of water to evaporation per day. Can I get some insight into the best, most reliable type of system for my tank? Thanks!

Hi,
I think we have exactly what you are looking for :)
Check this:
http://reefomania.com/?product=preis-auto-top-off

We have only one unit in stock!

Regards,
mark

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
It looks like I am going to get one from AutoTopoff.com.

Can someone just break down for me everything I will need to get this operating on my tank correctly? Also, it seems like this only comes with 1 float switch, could I attach a second as a backup? Thanks!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: