rexdenton

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to come, but I'm kind of betwixt and between on the entire hobby. (Lost most of my SPS in the hurricane. Just dying off and getting thrown away now.) I'll see if I can swing the trip this week, and pay up. If I come, I'll spend money...also considering new lighting, but now I also need coral to go with it...(unfortunately). Not a great time to lose a tank!

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
I'd like to come, but I'm kind of betwixt and between on the entire hobby. (Lost most of my SPS in the hurricane. Just dying off and getting thrown away now.) I'll see if I can swing the trip this week, and pay up. If I come, I'll spend money...also considering new lighting, but now I also need coral to go with it...(unfortunately). Not a great time to lose a tank!

Sorry to hear of your troubles, but please do try to make it. We hope the event can provide a space for education and community, not just purchases. There will be many folks there who sadly suffered as you have.

MR --Reacts, Recovers and Rebuilds!

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: