samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Mine popped out after 10 days and i almost took out all the rocks looking for it but didnt find it on 10th day it came out and never went hiding again

wow after 10 days w/o been seen and or eating, but still alive....your lucky!

GUESS WHAT!!!! i found my blotchy!!!! It's in btwn a rock crevices.......it's alive....but won't come out. I don't know if it's stuck, but don't look like it, if it still like that for a day or two, i'm gonna chip the rock off.

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
give it time hunger will over come it's fear...then just make sure you get some food into it

Now that i found it's hiding spot, i feel much better. It's the 5th day already, it should be hungry by now. I hope he's gonna come out and look for food :scratchch. I got cyclopeeze, brine shrimp, fish egg, and rod's food for this dude, as soon as he is ready to come out to play:cheers:

Last edited:

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Mine popped out after 10 days and i almost took out all the rocks looking for it but didnt find it on 10th day it came out and never went hiding again

Looks like i will hit your 10 day record tomorrow or even beat your record. Blotch still sit inside the rock, it's been moving, turning back and forth in the rock. 9 days already, it must be hungry. :bigeyes2:

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Always works for me when i have new WC clowns that are shy eaters. Also try it with live blackworms or Hikari Brine with Spirulina.

Not sure where i can get live blackworm around me. I got rod's food, brine, and fish egg to try tonight and see, then i'll venture out and look for live blackworms.

My first blotchy was up after lights out picking pods off the rocks. It took a while for it to get comfortable though, as my lyretail anthias and yellow tang harassed it.

I have a good amount of fishes, so i guess that make it extra shy, mine don't venture out at night, at least i don't see it. How long have you had the blotchy, still alive?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: