i got a question i purchase 3 ticket on nov 08 and i got the email from paypal "i a new to forums" but i never got anything from manhattanreefs so show up on sunday with a email or can i call someone, anyone?

ps i got the transaction code

A side note

When you are given your name tag (at the registration table) to wear, please make sure its visible and not underneath your jacket. Some of us are horrible with names and would be alot easier for all in general :)

KathyC

Can't wait. 1st Swap. What is for lunch during the swap?

There is a full service cafeteria in the same building as where the swap is held. You will be given 2 lunch tickets..one worth $3 and the other worth $7 and you can purchase whatever you want..but do keep in mind - you will be responsible for whatever you choose to eat over the $10 worth of tickets we provide.

dizzzy1209

Active Reefer
Looking to buy 2 tickets. Anyone have extras?

The link for paypal still works, but I thought they were sold out. A little hesitant to buy them, then show up and not be let in. Anyone know anything about this?

turbotone

Experienced Reefer
Well i have one extra spot if you cant find someone with 2.. Purchased 3.. The one extra i had belonged to a friend who got me in the hobby and is now temporarily out for the moment couldnt find it in him to go without having a tank up.. Smh

Bikeboss11

Advanced Reefer
Interested in purchasing your ticket

Well i have one extra spot if you cant find someone with 2.. Purchased 3.. The one extra i had belonged to a friend who got me in the hobby and is now temporarily out for the moment couldnt find it in him to go without having a tank up.. Smh

Not sure if its still possible but I will like to purchase your ticket.....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: