Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got a question i purchase 3 ticket on nov 08 and i got the email from paypal "i a new to forums" but i never got anything from manhattanreefs so show up on sunday with a email or can i call someone, anyone?

ps i got the transaction code

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Can't wait. 1st Swap. What is for lunch during the swap?

There is a full service cafeteria in the same building as where the swap is held. You will be given 2 lunch tickets..one worth $3 and the other worth $7 and you can purchase whatever you want..but do keep in mind - you will be responsible for whatever you choose to eat over the $10 worth of tickets we provide.

dizzzy1209

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Looking to buy 2 tickets. Anyone have extras?

The link for paypal still works, but I thought they were sold out. A little hesitant to buy them, then show up and not be let in. Anyone know anything about this?

turbotone

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i have one extra spot if you cant find someone with 2.. Purchased 3.. The one extra i had belonged to a friend who got me in the hobby and is now temporarily out for the moment couldnt find it in him to go without having a tank up.. Smh

Bikeboss11

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Interested in purchasing your ticket

Well i have one extra spot if you cant find someone with 2.. Purchased 3.. The one extra i had belonged to a friend who got me in the hobby and is now temporarily out for the moment couldnt find it in him to go without having a tank up.. Smh

Not sure if its still possible but I will like to purchase your ticket.....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: