KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
How many tickets are being sold for this event?

We allow as many folks into the venue as the fire laws permit for occupancy.

As mentioned earlier - best to reserve you spot now if you are interested in attending as the swap is getting close to sold out.

Please keep in mind the RSVP list doesn't include site staff, guest speakers & their families or any of the vendors & their helpers, that accounts for a lot of extra people :)

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Do we need to show I/d or anything like that? like for proof of credit card info or anything like that? as this is our first swap also i just want to make sure i dont forget anything at home.

fisharefriends2608

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to this forum but i do live in ny well in Albany i will be going to the frag swap can someone please help with this question i pmed josh but have not heard back i want to pay now while i have the money but when i go to pay on paypal it say quantity ! and its 50 dollars i don't get it if there is two of us.... do you know rob and gab

fisharefriends2608

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
to whom it may concern i just made my payment for myself and 1 guest was wondering when my name would be added to the list thanks just hpe it works out ok i had my father do it seeing that i nly have a prepaid card and not a real one lol...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: