Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
The appetizer is pickled sea cumber w/ Chaetomorpha salad. Entree is your choice of batter dipped Cleaner shrimp poppers with coral slime dipping sauce or Turbo snail escargot in RN ROE and Oyster egg sauce. Dessert is humanely euthanized frozen fish popsicles. There will also be a complimentary B-Ionic cocktail.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Please note...We are adding another event to the Swap..by popular demand..we will be doing a Tank Cover Building Demo :)

I have a ton of the bird netting I think its burrien in the closet if I can did it out do you want it?

Sure, bring it along, we can pass some out perhaps!

The covers being built during the demo will feature a new type of netting that I found that has a 1/8" weave and it is clean and thin. It should allow great light penetration and keep smaller fish from being about to jump :)

JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Please note...We are adding another event to the Swap..by popular demand..we will be doing a Tank Cover Building Demo :)

Sure, bring it along, we can pass some out perhaps!

The covers being built during the demo will feature a new type of netting that I found that has a 1/8" weave and it is clean and thin. It should allow great light penetration and keep smaller fish from being about to jump :)

Hope your doing the cover demo:scratchch
Been waiting to see you do it personally
I can't figure out how to do turns or cut outs for piping or etc

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: