simike

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
check out zeovit.com very active worldwide forumn on the subject. zeovit is a very specific, nutri reduction system based on bacteria and balance of additives. very intensive, i am curious my self. also look at prodibio

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
It works quite well from what I have seen but not good for reefers who are lay-back. You should clean the system once a day. Casual reefers may not be able to adhere to the instructions but for those who are faithfully following the instructions the reward is great.

BTW cleaning the media is only 5-15 mintue thing but I guess a lot of us here cannot afford this level of dedication.

Last edited:

Cloud1921

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
It works quite well from what I have seen but not good for reefers who are lay-back. You should clean the system once a day. Casual reefers may not be able to adhere to the instructions but for those who are faithfully following the instructions the reward is great.

BTW cleaning the media is only 5-15 mintue thing but I guess a lot of us here cannot afford this level of dedication.

I hear yah.

With the amount we invest in our tanks,
a little dedication doesn't hurt.

But.. a tank does seem like a needy child who gives you problems if not tended too.:irked: :lol2:

C

cobysreef

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I heard if you have it in your tank and thats what your corals are used too, then if the corals are traded, sold or moved to regular system they will NOT survive.

mshur

Rating - 99.3%
294   2   1
I heard if you have it in your tank and thats what your corals are used too, then if the corals are traded, sold or moved to regular system they will NOT survive.
Thats total Bs....I have run zeo for two years and lots of guys on this forum have my frags...I dont think any one had a problems..Dont lesson anybody,just try it ur self..

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
That's not at all true. I've got plenty of corals that came from zeovit tanks and they are doing great.

WHenever you rapidly change a coral's environment it will react. Some people have GREAT sps tanks without skimmers, some people have GREAT SPS tanks with zero nutrients. If either of those peolple swap their most prized frags, their will be some serious reaction. The corals just take time to adjust to their new environment and then they're fine.

(Just like when they come out of the ocean, get trans-shipped and placed in out tanks full of synthetic salt)

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
does anyone have any experience w/ Fauna Marin's Ultralith System? I have a starter package on the way to give it a try.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: