cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Came home to every single one of my fish dead. My picasso/black ice pair that just started mating and three golden angels one of which I have had over a year and the other two I just got eating frozen. Only thing that survived was a blood shrimp. No idea what happened.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Temp hasn't moved that was my first thought but its on an american marine controller. Salinity is spot on and I had just done a water change few days ago and made the water myself. I am sure ammonia is really high considering all the death. Only thing that changed was I fed cyclops for first time ever last night.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Damn bro that suck i love my fish just as much as my corals it sucks when this happen and the worse part is when u dont even know what went wrong ..cheer up hommie have cold one step back from the tank for a little while then go back in and re stock this hobby after a while becomes a pita and fixing things in order to enjoy it ...u always have a renegade hommie if u need anything

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Temp hasn't moved that was my first thought but its on an american marine controller. Salinity is spot on and I had just done a water change few days ago and made the water myself. I am sure ammonia is really high considering all the death. Only thing that changed was I fed cyclops for first time ever last night.

sorry dave, but i wouldnt use that container of food, cause it could be that. if you have a volt meter their is a way to ck for stray voltage, i dont know how.

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
You dont have any sallyfoot crabs in there do you? I had bought one and it killed 8 Anthias, 1 Chevron Tang and a Kole Tang. I watched it one night drop off a rock and land on the Kole Tang and by the time I came back from turning on the lights and grabbing the net the crab had already taken the fish's eyes out!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: