slowsoaks

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my original guest is not going to be able to come. Do I need to submit the name of the person who would be coming or can the change be done at the door. Not sure he would appreciate being called Alyssa all day

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
my original guest is not going to be able to come. Do I need to submit the name of the person who would be coming or can the change be done at the door. Not sure he would appreciate being called Alyssa all day
From what I recall, guests are given a blank name tag which you can write any name you want

Not seeing the rsvp button, I'm on tapatalk
The RSVP button is only on the non-mobile site on the first post

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone coming happen to have any Bayer Advanced Complete Insect killer concentrate that I could buy? I'm new to the area and wasn't planning on getting any new frags when I chanced upon this meet up. However, I'm out of my preferred coral dip, and I can't find anywhere local that sells it.

Anyone able to share (or sell me some)? Thanks!!!

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Anyone coming happen to have any Bayer Advanced Complete Insect killer concentrate that I could buy? I'm new to the area and wasn't planning on getting any new frags when I chanced upon this meet up. However, I'm out of my preferred coral dip, and I can't find anywhere local that sells it.

Anyone able to share (or sell me some)? Thanks!!!

If you're willing to come to queens tonight or tomorrow night, I'm happy to give you a little to get you through dipping frags this weekend. PM me.

I could also leave it out on my porch if either night doesnt work for you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: