Jim

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Anyone coming happen to have any Bayer Advanced Complete Insect killer concentrate that I could buy? I'm new to the area and wasn't planning on getting any new frags when I chanced upon this meet up. However, I'm out of my preferred coral dip, and I can't find anywhere local that sells it.

Anyone able to share (or sell me some)? Thanks!!!

I have some to bring if you don't get it by Sunday.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That would actually be the most convenient thing for me - thank you so much! And thanks also for your offer nanoreefer22! Jim, I'll send you a PM so we can meet up at the frag swap.

Thanks again everyone for making me feel welcome in this community! Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend!

jayblock

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Guys can someone please give me a hand. There is no rsvp or paypal buttons to choose how else do i sign up. Im signing on everyday for past 4 days and still no fix. Im using safari on computer not phone or ipad. Please advise or someone please rsvp for me

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Well, we just crossed the 200 attendee threshhold with names still to add. This is just about when we need to start negotiating with the venue over fire codes and max numbers. Walk-ins are no guarantee at this point. So, if you want to come to the swap, SIGN UP NOW! You really don't want to be that guy or gal on the outside looking in do you?

This is friendly public service announcement from your event organizers at MR.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: