ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are extremely pleased that everyone had a good time and a great experience! We would be more than happy to offer you the opportunity to do it again! What can you say New Yorkers are the best so you have to offer them the best !!!

Thanks again Manhattan reefs !

Rick, Nick and Nicky
ISLAND REEF AND FIN

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, Island Reef and Fin is extending its 10% discount to ManhattanReefs members for the entire month of November. So if the guys who came want to come back or the ones who missed it want to check us out, the offer still stands. Just don't forget to mention that you are a ManhattanReefs member if we have not already met you. The frags are also available for sale now at $10 each. If you plan on coming down, contact us at [email protected].

-Rick, Nick, and Nicky
Island Reef and Fin, Inc.

Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. I'm so envious.
That dam Cisco class. I have no free time at all. When and where will you finally be setup in S.I.
Don

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Staten Island is coming along slowly but surely, It is taking some time to cure 1500 gallons of water and make sure everything is up to par. We hope within a month to be up and running there. It will close to the Staten Island Mall area.

thanks alot

thumb.gif

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Hey House,

Thanks for the advice. When did you get there ? I must have just missed you. I was looking foward to meeting you and seeing Josh again. Whom by the way never made it ;) Anywho... I will be making my way back soon.

Nicky,

I told you to sell me all of the frags but nooo you wanted to save some for the rest of the guys and gals.
devil.gif

See you next time.

Kasei

S

Stix

Rating - 100%
185   0   0
HaHa, Kasei, I knew your offer to buy all the frags was a serious one which is why I refused it LoL. If it was up to you, you wouldn't leave any for anyone else! HaHa.

-Nicky
Island Reef and Fin, Inc.

E

erik2003

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm glad to read that all of you had a gresat time. I am sorry to have missed it, but of course work had to swallow me up on Saturday.

Well I will definitely have to schedule some "me" time and set up a visit.

Glad to hear all of your success.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I was there on Saturday and must say Rick, Nick and Nicky are great, very knowledged and receptive to the NYC reefing community. I got two beautiful acropora corals and blue xenia, plus free SPS frags. All are doing great in my tank and are top quality. I highly recommend these guys and hope to visit them much more in the future.
Shaun
PS thanks House for setting it all up.

Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This could work out really good, wife won't see the deposit, I get stuff. Now I just have to figure out how to get in the tank without her knowing LOL

I

iceman716238

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally posted by Pseudo Boy:
Rich,

Was that the clam that you got ? It looks like a blue teardrop. Wow. Maybe I should have taken you up on your higher offer. ;) Next time I will be on time. I got some nice stuff too.

Thanks IRF.

Kasei
Nice clam, but its not a teardrop. Nice nonetheless.

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, that's not a teardrop because it's a Crocea. I'm pretty sure that only Tridacna Maximas come in true teardrop patterns. But yes, the markings on the Crocea Rich got are similar to the ones on the maxima. If I find a pic of a teardrop maxima I'll post to show the difference.
-Nick
Island Reef and Fin

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Rich,

ISLAND is right, teardrop are maxima's and are distinctly different. The crocea you have and the one in my gallery are like the poor mans teardrop. True teardrops cost over $200 bicks -

There was a guy selling one on RC about 5 months ago - I think he is a little kid.

Anyway, you will know the difference when you see it

House

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: