sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
trido":kwkg4cyl said:
That has to be some sort of false advertising.....Thats not Sanjays tank. :? It is however a very nice looking tank

Well, I think its more like an informercial :D :D It is the Penn State tank and I do help manage it and take care of it.

With all the Reef Nutrition shirts I have its hard to not be wearing one esp when Gresham is visiting :D

sanjay.

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
brandonberry":h43a47f6 said:
Sanjay,
Are you going to answer our questions about the lights? If you don't want to, just say so.

Well, I thought I had answered the question about what I am using a while back. I don't feel the need to repeat myself especially if its been answered before. But, since my tank thread is on a coule of different boards I may have answered it elsewere, so I will answer it here again.

I use my tank as an experiment for lighting tests that I run. So at different times I may have different bulbs running. For the last year I have been using 3 Icecap Electronic Ballasts with Geismann Coral 400W bulbs since I am running some long term MH life study with this combo. I do like the look of the Giesmann lamps especially since I do not run any opther supplemental lighting. For the reflectors I am using the Lumen Arc III. My lights are on 9 hrs a day, and are staggered by 1/2 hr when they come on, and when they go off. The reflectors are 10" off the water surface.

I think that should answer any questions on what I am doing with my lighting. :D

sanjay.

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Was playing around with the wide angle lens taking a few pictures of my FRAG tank. Well, technically it is now a frag tank, since it started from frags and is now my main source of frags. :)
Thought you might enjoy.

Right hand side
rhs-1-012408.jpg

rhs-2-012408.jpg

rhs-3-012408.jpg

Left Hand Side

lhs-1-012408.jpg

lhs-2-012408.jpg

Middle

middle-1-012408.jpg

Full

full-1-012408.jpg

sanjay

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to say that after seeing the "millions" of photo's that you have and how you set it up.... that that is how we want to set our tank up... once we are rich and can get something bigger than a 55gal... heh. I like the non blueness of your tank and the pillar look is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice bellus angels, Sanjay! How long have you had them?

Peace,

Chip

Mike612

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome tank! I love the Bellus and Joculator Angel. Where's the other Joculator though? I only spotted one in the pictures you posted and I think it was the same one in all of them.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
holy cappola!
i can't believe i missed this thread.

i'll have to tell Gustavo you're putting his acrylic to good use, Sanjay.

great looking tank. i'm jealous, big time. :D

Mike612

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great. You're really lucky to have two. I drool when I see pics of them. Keep up the good work!
Think you can snap a few more closeups of those guys? I'd love that.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: