tuberider

Bay Area Reefers
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to update, and let you folks know we haven't forgotten your generosity. BAR had its first frag collection for you fine people. I'll list some of the stuff that I have in my handy dandy MR frag tank.

If you guys already have too much of a particular item LMK.

Neon candy cane
Blue Cespitularia
Larry Jackson
Lavender candy cane
ugly red prostrata
Monti. setosa
DPV bonsai
Becker tort
blue milli
False Aqua Delight

And 13 other Acro frags that I have to identify b/c they were not labeled. We have one more collection coming up at our next general meeting so I expect a good haul there too. Now if I don't kill it all before we ship on the 22nd I'll be happy. Everything looks real good though! Ill post some pics when I get a chance.

tuberider

Bay Area Reefers
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These CA reefers are all show offs. ;)

I think it's great that we're trying to build bridges between our two clubs. I wanted to donate but my schedule didn't match up well enough with Jonathan's to manage it.
No worries, we plan on making this a regular event, you'll get your chance to contribute :grouphug:

Lordhelmet

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI here is a picture of the candycane I donated to wet your whistle.

Picture082-1.jpg

tuberider

Bay Area Reefers
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update!

We made the final push for frags at our meeting today, and some real beauties showed up:thrash:

Three frags of Flower petal Monti (one is huge)
Three big pieces of Purple haze
Two frags of Aussie blue polyp Monti
Three frags of Ponape birdsnest
crazy blue Macro algae
Big frag of P. dam
Tongan superman
LE blue Chalice
Blue lava Monti
Big frag of Eddie's purple monster
Palmer's Blue milli
Purple milli (Mr. Ugly's?)
Three big deepwater Acro. frags

Looks like MR is getting two boxes! That is if I don't kill all this nice stuff.

Feel free to stop over and say hi to us @ http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?action=forum

You'll see we're really not a bunch of foil hat wearing left coast loonies.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hey Jeremy, that looks like an awesome list. I'll be out your way next week on the 18th :)

maybe I'll see some of the frags :D

tuberider

Bay Area Reefers
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey Jeremy, that looks like an awesome list. I'll be out your way next week on the 18th :)

maybe I'll see some of the frags :D
I live in Narnia, if you find your way out here you're welcome to enjoy the fruit. Bring your foil hat, and follow the signs to Mavrick's:splitspin

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: