tuberider

Bay Area Reefers
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is one heck of a list! :spin:
Looks like you folks from BAR are going to cause a near riot at the swap this year! Thxs sooooo much!
Are any of you going to come out for the fun?
Just how long did it take to pack all that up ? :)
Rich will be there, Gresham will be there, I heard Bryan was toying with the idea, however I'm uncertain as to whether that's going to happen.

AFA packing, it wasn't too bad ~2 hours start to finish, I had to refurbish a box, and whip up some saltwater, then go, go, go. The main problem was the first FedEx I tried to go to was at a nonexistent address, the second one I knew where it was, when I got there the whole shopping center was empty, so I wound up at a third FedEx shipper who was actually there:irked:

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Wow, you guys are an amazing bunch. Wish I had the pleasure of meeting all of you. Our appreciation runs deep. Looking forward to your next swap and returning the favor.

:grouphug:

Best regards,
Russ

Mr. Ugly

Bay Area Reefers
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is one heck of a list! :spin:
Looks like you folks from BAR are going to cause a near riot at the swap this year! Thxs sooooo much!

It's our secret plot. Rich is supposed to wait until after the riot, then step over all the casualties and snag as many corals as he can :)

GreshamH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All ready talking about sponsoring some drinks and maybe a bunch of oysters on the half shell for it (just need to find an experienced shucker as i suck at it) from one of the farms we deal with :)

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
All ready talking about sponsoring some drinks and maybe a bunch of oysters on the half shell for it

Lets coordinate these shindigs so they don't overlap. Gotta be one continuous shindig. :party:

GreshamH said:
(just need to find an experienced shucker as i suck at it) from one of the farms we deal with :)

You just reminded me of an oldie but goodie.............

What do you get when you cross an epileptic oyster shucker with a lady of the evening with the runs?

GreshamH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy's right...same gig guys :) But yah, I agree, let's coordinate which drinks need to be bought, etc.

Does anyone know a good shucker that would want to go to MACNA? I may be able to offer admission to the show, I just need to check how many tickets I get :D

GreshamH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's why you're the WRITING Lab professor......not the READING Lab professor. :splitspin

I see it as two separate parties. We're there too many nights to lump all this into one party :biggrin:

suhwimma

Could work if the person with the giant room wants to host two nights :) I mean, what do I have to do but talk to people all day and stand upright for 8 hours :lol:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Does anyone know a good shucker that would want to go to MACNA? I may be able to offer admission to the show, I just need to check how many tickets I get :D

I open mussels every week for my CBB. how many oysters to I have to crack open for a ticket?? :D

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Russ that looked to dangerous to touch...

but I'd like to know the answer :)

LMAO, it is dangerous and words would definitely be bleeped.

But here we go.................

The question was:

What do you get when you cross an epileptic oyster shucker with a lady of the evening with the runs?

You get either an epileptic oyster shucker who shucks between fits, or a lady of the evening who f---s between $hits. :tongue1:

swimmer

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: