Lordhelmet

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the generosity that you guys showed the Bay Area Reefers. You guys sent some great stuff that was quickly snatched up. I'm looking forward to getting to know more of you guys.

Chris

tuberider

Bay Area Reefers
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris,

You beat me to it, thanks youse guys. Especially Kedd for his green table, that thing is sweet. Now it's our turn to stoke your club!!

Last edited:

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
hahaha cant wait till the april swap!! hope to see you all there :D and to shower us with CA GOODIES? :flower::Yikes:;):goldfish2:party::party::party::party::party:

seminolecpa

Bay Area Reefers
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to do my best to "have some work" at my New York office during your swap.

I echo the thanks. I was the beneficiary of that beautiful yellow bali. I had to sell my soul to the devil but I got it.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I am going to do my best to "have some work" at my New York office during your swap.

I echo the thanks. I was the beneficiary of that beautiful yellow bali. I had to sell my soul to the devil but I got it.

:sgrin: who had the quote, "don't ever get in debt to a new yorker"? that was funny.

I should explain that I went to the Bay Area Reefers frag swap yesterday in Hayward CA. We collected some frags from a few NY reefers and donated them to the swap. This was the first step in an idea a few of us had of connecting our two clubs. BAR has a great group reefers and we are looking forward to some future coast to coast interaction.

Last edited:

seminolecpa

Bay Area Reefers
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a secret for posting pics? I have tried 3 times withough any luck using a IMg code from photobucket.

20080210.jpg

20080210_2.jpg

20080210_4.jpg

Last edited:

seminolecpa

Bay Area Reefers
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the secret of getting photos in a post? I have tried 4 times to post up pics but don't seem to have any luck. I am trying to attach the IMG code from photobucket.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: