EmilyT

Don't diss softies!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
yes, i can go, but unfortunately i can't help before hand:( i have to drive up on sunday instead of the day before. but if there's anything you need help with during the swap don't hesitate to ask!

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Wow..you know this is the first time I'm actually reading this thread? I always just looked at the title and said "wow...how much help do people NEEEEEEEED, a swap is a swap, just come!" thinking that it was for folks who have tons of questions for how swaps work, etc (there had been a lot of posts asking those type of questions)

:)

/in for Vendor set up

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Thanks to those who have signed up to help out...
we still need more hands on Saturday evening!!

Do you all have dates or something??????????
Save that $ you'd be spending on Saturday night and get even MORE great stuff at the swap..besides the fact that we need your :help:

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Hey kris put me down for sunday morning i will be there :biggrin: the wifey has a shower to go to so i got some time to help the site out :party: do u want me to swing by ur place and pick you up......

I'll let you know T...lemme see what wife is doing first:shhh::lol2:

We need more help in the evening's guys!!! It's just one night, who know's maybe you'll get some...oh wait i'm not supposed to say what it is..guess you'll just have to come and find out..

Mods(my homies), wheres the help representation? You guys are example setters, set the example:irked:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: