nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
I know someone usually puts up this thread by now, I think but I don't see if so i figured I could start it.

If someone with the information could say when help is needed it would be great. I know it's usually the day before, the morning of, and the evening for clean up. If anyone is available to help, you guys should post too :).

I know I'll be available the day before, 4/26, and the morning of the swap 4/27.

-Kris:birthday:

Saturday 6-10PM - Vendor setup, saltwater mixing, table layout, etc
latino277
FRY
Daisy-If BC is there

4 O'Clock to ?? shifters
Teddy + Brother
Nanoreefer
Noodleman-Maybe
Jhov2324
Tosiek

Sunday 8-10A - Vendor setup
Nanoreefer22
Aaron
Cb747
midtownman
Nyreefnoob
miamiluis
Daceman89
Noodleman
DontXTripNFall + Mike
FRY
Crox
tunicata
boozeman
Tony's Coot
"DeViouS"
Daisy-If BC is there

Sunday 6-8- Clean up, shutdown (we need more people than last time for this
Ellebelle
Adamrose
FRY
Nikkibabee
Froggie
"DeViouS"

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Thanks Kris! We do usually have this thread up by now..musta kinda missed posting it.

There are a number of folks who have already volunteered to help at the Swap, but more are always welcome!!

As Kris mentions, we need help the night prior to the swap for set up, making water, carrying in supplies. We will advise the time to arrive when we get a little closer to the swap.
The morning of the Swap there are lots of last minute preparations...8:00AM ...and we'd like to have some member volunteer to help out during the Swap itself to answer questions and aid the vendors in anything they need and just keep things running smoothly in general!
And of course...the clean up afterwards at 6PM on...

Anyone who would like to help out and those that have already offered...please ist here when you are available to help! Thanks!!

Last edited:

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
me
vio (42).gif
vio (41).gif
kathy

al0ha

The Inked Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
im not sure if i will be able to attend the frag swap coz of CUNY spring break, but if i do, i could help out, dont mind learning something new and getting aquainted with MR members

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Bump..Bump..Bump..Bump..Bump..Bump...

Anyone else?
I see we are getting lots of volunteers for the morning of the swap..how about some more to help clean up at the end of the day of the swap and folks to help out on Saturday evening before hand? We need to get the tables all set, the signs up & all of the water made & moved into place!! :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: