nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
ummm kris u gonna catch it on sunday :fight2: I'm gonna poke u with a twig (wheres dontxtripnfall) jus kidden

:lol2:

Sooo guys it's a saturday morning, you're thinking what you should be doing this evening, and you're wishing the swap was tmrw. Next week this time you'll be thinking the same thing and you'll be wondering to yourself how you could make the swap come quicker. I got a little secret for you guys, if you help out the night before, the swap DOES come quicker, cause you're there before anyone else is. Sounds exciting doesn't it? I know, i'll be there and you know those who aren't are just missing out.

Don't miss out, you'll regret it for the rest of your lives! It's like a backstage pass to the event of the year:cool: <----You know you wanna be cool like that smiley is. But :shhh: don't tell anyone, if you wanna be cool and help out the night before just shoot me a PM.

DevIouS

- Untitled -
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Alright....alright...
Stop beggin. Sheesh.

I wasn't sure if I can make it Saturday.
There's a possibility. I'll find out by mid-week.

This year I'll be there early Swap Day :theyareon & will hang out for clean up as usual.

nanoreefer22

Live Sale Pioneer
Staff member
Rating - 100%
345   0   0
Guys we really need more folks for cleaning up after the frag swap. Just a little hint for those who've never done it before, well think of this as a GREAT incentive to be there, if you stick around til the end you can end up with some really great pieces at prices that are unheard of. Trust me I know, that's why I most always stick around for the clean up. Take it from me, if you're looking for some nice stuff at prices you cant pass up, stick around;)

Also for Saturday can anyone make it there around 4PM, to help with unloading the trucks and moving stuff to the rooms where they will be needed.

Everyone is going to recieve a PM in a few minutes that signed up for Saturday to see who can make it earlier :).

We really appreciate all the help from members that have stepped up to the plate :). Thanks EVERYONE!!!

-Kris

EmilyT

Don't diss softies!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
man... kris im feeling really guilty :( i can only help out if i get a mysterious illness on monday :lol: but to clear my conscience i am helping with the 50/50 :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: