marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Anyone get a BAR coral?

tuberider

A large amount of the frags where given to people that had donated frags to your club. A couple were auctioned off and sold, for the site, and about 3 or 5 were given to people. From the ones that I saw, which were auctioned off, sold and given out, they looked amazing and that was just in the containers without any lights.

Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For those of you wondering who was so lucky as to take home that hammer, it was me. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, be happy!

Thanks to everyone I bought from. Your corals are settling in nicely. Hopefully by tomorrow they'll be a bit less cameras shy and ready for a photo session.

Great event, gang. Thanks to all who worked so hard to make it happen.

sporty

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Great event everything was good from the people to the frags and the food(the pineaple cake was off the hook).Thanks to all for putting this together.

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
For those of you wondering who was so lucky as to take home that hammer, it was me. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, be happy!

Thanks to everyone I bought from. Your corals are settling in nicely. Hopefully by tomorrow they'll be a bit less cameras shy and ready for a photo session.

Great event, gang. Thanks to all who worked so hard to make it happen.

:eek: that was a sweet piece :Blurp:

LaurenBabe

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a great time at the swap!!! Was great to meet sooo many really nice people and to reminsce with familer faces :) KIT .. this swap was totally packed, I got alot of awesome deals... there was sooo much food... so the next question is when will there be another one... ???

JLAudio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I was very impressed with the turnout. I got to meet some cool people that I converse with on here and bought some nice stuff.

Unfourtantly I had to split too fast and missed speakers, but still a good time

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Were all the prizes won? Cause i brought like 20 bucks in raffels and left early i was just wondering if my unlucky behind won anything.

Mark...unfortunately, your unlucky behind remains the same..lol. Only 4 prizes weren't claimed, I have 3 of them to deliver and another reefer was delivering one to a winner who'd gone home.:)

Great event everything was good from the people to the frags and the food(the pineaple cake was off the hook).
This is not good..I missed the pineapple cake??? :eek: :argh:
Well...that just ruined the day for me!
NOT!! lol

I had a great time due to all of YOU! :grouphug:
Great people :hug:, food :eat:, fun :party:, speakers, the vendors had some awesome stuff (heard about it even if I didn't get to see a lot of it..), came home with WAY too many frags :bagfish:..and I LOVE every single one of them! :spin:

Can't wait to do it again...but please...after I get some :sleeping:

You guys and gals ROCK!:flirt:

Hey Aaron..my :bablefish are hungry..got any food? :rolleyes:

daisy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
...it's 3 a.m. and I'm finally off my buzz from seeing everyone and being totally immersed, as it were, in reef geek-dom. It was great to see you all and tomorrow there will be pics.

THANKS to JOSH and to all the hosts, mods and volunteers who make this event happen twice a year!!!!

G'nite, MR!

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
As always each time is better, great to see many of you there. Thank you to all the vendors, mods, speakers and Randy for showing us the incredible displays of your tanks. Also the remaining crew who particpated the night before helping to put it together, thank you.

Me and Maggy had a great time, got a few things and won a few things...it was all good.

Soon we will be moving to the Poconos and we will miss many of you. But, this will not keep us from coming to future MR events.

Thank you Josh, for a bang up job you have put together. MR are is the best in my book!

Sincerely,
Johnny

ReefDrumz

NJRC Vice President
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I couldn't buy anything since I am doing some changes to my tank and didn't want to risk anything...but it's always nice getting together with MR crew! I had a great time as usual!

SWA

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
We had an awesome time! Missed seeing the Pratt tanks :(, but we were busy (in a great way. Our vendor neighbors were awesome too!
Came home with some great goodies too. The Dendro from the auction is open and eating, couldn't be happier. and the fab clam and duncans are open and happy too!

Thanks to everyone who made it such an awesome experience.

B&D

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I wish i had more space for more stuff...

I had a good...time..always nice to hang out with the MR peeps...

Thanks to JOSH, Kathy, Randy and everyone else who made it happen...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: