ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
i thought it was awesome , i picked up some really cool stuff and im thankful for the really nice vendors......i didnt go on the tour cuz i was more excited to take my stuff home ,How was it ???
at the same time i had a totally different image in my mind for my first frag swap....thought it wouldve had more displays ....still hada good time even though im home at 230......anywho let me know what you guys thought?
and GOOD LUCK WITH RAFFLES EVERYONE !!!!

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
it was cool. I picked up alot of nice stuff. I was pleased to see some vendors where selling some really nice aussie acans.

My only MINOR complaint was the amount of people packed into that room. Too crowded! It's cool that MR had such a turnout but perhaps a bigger venue is in the future?

Packed Room + Hangover = Wes leaving early.

Thanks MR for organizing another great event!

juiceguy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
it was a big turn out, spent more than i was expecting to....haven't done the final tally yet but overall had a good time, picked up some nice frags

widebody

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
was great ..got a ton of stuff
...met some cool poeple the vendors were great ..only complaint was kinda small
too many poeple jam pack in a small room tour was great ..food was good ..just crazy ...

REEF MANIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
I thought it was great. Smaller then I imagined it would be. I did get some real nice stuff. Vendors were really given great deals. I went broke real fast went for $700. Went home drop that off came back and went for another $60. All in all I had a great time. The Pratt tanks were real nice. I never got a chance to eat or drink anything. People were like vultures. Like they never seen food before. Definetly will go again to the next swap. Next time will leave later and bring more money. Great meeting alot of new people. Thanks Manhattan Reef for a great day.

boozeman

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Just got back....had a great time!!!! :)
It was fun to put a face to all the screen names...thanks to everyone for making me feel at home.
I agree in that next years swap will have to be at a larger place !!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: