Sandyp1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
It was GREAT ! My first time there.........spent about $400 and left by 1:30. Was nice to meet some new people and see some great stuff ! Bought a Gorgeous Orange & Green Ricordia , some clams, acans and then some. Looking forward to next year ! Hope I still have room in my tank !
Thanks guys at WWF - The acan rocked !

ycrazyy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For those of you wondering who was so lucky as to take home that hammer, it was me. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, be happy!

Thanks to everyone I bought from. Your corals are settling in nicely. Hopefully by tomorrow they'll be a bit less cameras shy and ready for a photo session.

Great event, gang. Thanks to all who worked so hard to make it happen.
Ha! So you are the one my fiance must have been battling with to take that guy home... It was a beautiful piece, I certainly had not seen another one like it before. I had to drag her away from it!!! (She had already picked out half the swap).

I had a great time at the swap though, first time going to one! Thanks to all of those who helped to put this swap together. Can't wait for the next one.

Oh and those Pratt tanks were freakin unbelievable! I wonder how many fish that green star eats every year? It was like a monster from the deep

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
For those of you wondering who was so lucky as to take home that hammer, it was me.
Nice pickup. I was waiting till the end till he dropped the price. . . I waited too long!!!
Please put me on the list if you {ever} frag it.

That may have been the best coral of the show. (For the LPS guys like me!)

B

Arrg

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
was pretty cool, I've never gone to any meetings to any of these things was nice meeting a few of ya. My friend that came with me asked me how hard it is to setup and maintain a small tank. :D I think I hooked another shhhh ;)

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
All I'll say is: Hubby was impressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol_large

THANK YOU MANHATTAN REEFS for an awesome time!! Nice to see some new, and old faces. Looking forward to the next Frag Swap..

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
This was my first swap and wont be my last! Glad to put some faces to these names I see all the time. Got a chance to see some people I've seen before, Alex, Julian, Harry, Jim and his cool shorts :). Picked up some frags from a few of the vendors and a koralia from WWoF. If no one seen me I was the light skin guy with the NY Yankees hat (holding the fro down) and the black hoody I was sweating under. And as the guy (Borat) on my t-shirt would say..everything was "very nice!"

O and Pratts tank is SICK!

Phyl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice pickup. I was waiting till the end till he dropped the price. . . I waited too long!!!
Please put me on the list if you {ever} frag it.

That may have been the best coral of the show. (For the LPS guys like me!)

B

Whew! Then I think I must have gotten it just in the nick of time. The line is forming to the left on that one. You're #3 in line... I imagine it will be a while before it is ready for the tile saw, though.

mchenusa

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
The Sunday Swap was sweet as candies. This was my first swap and it reminds me of the computer shows I used to go to. :splitspin
Purchased many frags and equipment.. basically just went crazy... until my money ran out. :birthday:
My kids and I really enjoy it. Oh, on the next swap I have to remember to place my name and contact information on my raffles... I hope my numbers did not came up. :shhh:

My thanks to the vendors, staff, crew and members of the Manhattan Reef for making it all possible. :inlove:

Thales

Advanced Reefer
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Superfun guys! Way different than the swaps we have out here on the other coast, but sweet none the less! MR rocks and it was a pleasure and an honor to have been a speaker - thanks for everything! I actually flew home with a bunch of corals, and they are doing just fine.

:D

frank arriaga

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
IT was awesome as always got some nices frags meet new members thanks Randy you were a great host as always and thanks to all who made it a great success cant wait for the next one. :tongueani

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Rics from SWA
rics.jpg

Sunset from Auction
IMG_0277.jpg

Magma chalice from Sean (Aquatic Creations)
IMG_0271.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: