jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hermangareis said:
Can I come? Even though I dont think my tank will be ready by then.

Yes EVERYONE can come regardless of whether your tank is set up or not.

just don't get carried away and bid on frags in the auction, doh! where would put them.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Jonathan said:
Am I allowed to come? or do I have to be a due paying member?

yes, if you have not donated you can come, you will just pay the cover charge.

a word regarding the cover charge, it's only purpose is to pay for the rental of the room, if we don't have enough people show up the site is going to eat the balance. so any one who is not a member is welcome, all you have to do is donate the five spot at the door. please bring exact change as well. we can't be making change for all your benjamin's ;)

Missy Johnson

Masta of Disasta
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
missy johnson will be in the hizzouse. let me know if there is anything for me to help out with setting up......i could take on the food/drinks etc if you guys want to focus on setting up the water bins.

what kind of keg should i get? - lol!

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
This is going to be one schweeet event -

PEOPLE - if the people bringing frags don't have other members to trade or sell to, then we'd all be sitting around looking at frags . Like JH said, this is the way to stock your tank for relatively cheap, and possibly get some good frags from the grab bag etc.

Shoot, $5 for food, heated salt water, a schweeet room in Soho and "goodies" I am sure we won't be disappointed with, that's worth $10 for me.

House is in the House (that doesn't quite work does it Missy?) Sorta like Austin Powers "Allow myself to introduce, Myself"

House <--------- totally stoked.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: