ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
bad coffee said:
But I have a stack of 200 or so red cups already!

I'll get a keg. However, I need a lift to get it there! Also, I may take a tour job. I want 2x what they're paying for the position. But if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. So if they want me, they'll meet my price. If not, I'll be at the frag swap!

BC
Brett, can you let us know when you will know if your going or not. We will try and get you a partner with a car to help you bring the most important part of the fragswap (the keg) to the event.

If anyone with a car can help out Brett on the day of the fragswap, PLEASE, let us know.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Missy Johnson said:
r u guys serious that you are going to get a keg? i was totally kidding.
Really, I thought you were serious, ;) , and were looking out for all us alcoholic reefers, by giving us a GREAT IDEA!

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
JoshSaul said:
The keg is fine as long as it is in the portable ice bucket that Brett normally uses at the bbqs. Brett, that doesn't leak at all does it?

Nope. It's a 20 gallon rubermaid tub/moving box/beer cooler/rock curing vat.

I've got a couple. Also, I'll probably get a keg bag that the ice goes in. It's basically an extra thick garbage bag you put the keg in and dump the ice in around it. I'll put the whole thing in the tub with a towel in the bottom.

Which brings up a good point.

Anyone who's getting their hands wet at the swap should bring their own CLEAN hand towel. ( or just a dark pair of pants. . .)

And missy, you should know better than to joke about me bringing beer. . .

BC

Missy Johnson

Masta of Disasta
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
lol - i will bring a bunch of towels from the dollar store - good point brett.

i would volunteer to help you with the keg but putting you and me in charge of picking up a keg wouldn't be that great of an idea......mmmmmmm - beer.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Current RSVP list:

solbby
MightyMike
jhale
twinreef
regal
fas917
delv
Deanos
nanoreefer22
hermangareis
hitsnorth
Missy Johnson
wedfr
John
stingnyc
Jonathan
bad coffee
spykes
House of Laughter
SlamaJama
KuyaMark
romain
FRY
ctxmonitor
joshsaul
joseney21
Dmitry
dreko
jawwad2004
DRZL
frostbite
thepudge
gegema
gforce6
Daceman89
Mojo Nixon
marrone
GQ22

Last edited:

joe

Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
damn its a saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jewish holiday

now now lets see how i can escape from my house and when i return with a bunch of bags filled with water ill just tell my parents that i just happend to find these frag hanging out on the street and naturally i picked them up.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

im plotting my escape already

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: