DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey Kris,

I think Ive got enough to cover everyone so far. I think Ive got up to 8 frags. These are def. trade jewels though as you may know ;) BTW how they lookin in ur tank so far? B)

I will be taking pics of all the frags over the wknd.

BTW anyone have some SPS for trade?

gforce6

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hi, Drew,

I would like to have following :

acroporagranulosa.jpg

A.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

DSCN0417.jpg

I pretty sure those things are cost me some money.

Rating - 100%
26   0   1
The first is a webshot I stole from the internet....wish I had it too (meaning I don't have it....sorry).
Second is my Robusta....it's the Reefer Madness photo I bought it on....it's nice....but isn't that nice (Whoever says RM doesn't Photoshop needs to clean their glasses...),very nice though.
Third pic looks better than that one....it's a peltiformis...it's very nice.
Fourth is much nocer than the pic....deep pink....deep blue....grows good.

d.

DRZL

**ROCKSTAR**
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
yes, have 2 or 3 more left. i will post a thread w/ pics of frags and a list of people wanting them...im all over the place right now.

Missy Johnson

Masta of Disasta
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
stuff we're bringing to swap

Alright, so far I am planning on bringing the following to sell/trade:

*white pipe organ - a few small frags of my beautiful one (first time fragged in 3 yrs) - $25/frag
*orange cream leather - 2 mounted grown out frags of our toadstool w/quarter each polyps (fragged over a year ago - about 3 inches tall) - $20/each
*WHITE star polyps - encrust in purple, white stars - $5/frag (kris for teal zoos)
*maroon/neon green hammer - either 2 frags each one head or one frag w/2 heads - $5/head (kris, ctx)
*maroon/neon green hairy mushrooms - 2 frags on a piece of rock - $10

*green serpent star - jim you still want this?
*bangaii cardinal - to good home only - dmitry you still want this? i can't make any promises he won't eat your shrimp

you can see pics of the mother pipe organ and leather at:
http://www.manhattanreefs.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=3&userid=526

i will update this later with the sps we are bringing. i am not really allowed to touch the sps.

also, lots of colt corals for the free bin and possibly some zoos!

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: