House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Sorry to hear it BC - I could monitor frags for you if you like - if not, we'll be doing this again.

Ok B&G's here is what we have so far.

Nilo
House of Laughter
Sollby
Occult
[JWS]wasabi
PercuLa Pimp
samksy
digitallinx
wedfr

Maybe's
Mgchan
Aaron
Tim
Dreko
glipper69

I am still seeing if we can use my office - if we can, I might be able to have a small tank up and running with heater and 36w pc - if not, it will be at one of the two places previously mentioned. I work at Brooklyn bridge (2 blocks away)

House

David

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I might be interested in joining in and bringing frags. Need a final location and time. This is what I might have to bring. Green polyp Monti Digi, Purple tip Monti Digi, Green Monti cap with purple rim and perhaps an elephant skin leather. Also have Kenya tree frags if there is interest and a few lbs of LS to spare. I'd be happy to give frags to the site as a thank you! Possibly could also get the 'party room' of my appartment building as a meeting place on the upper west side very close to the 1,2,3 & B,C trains. If there is interest in that let me know and I'll arrange it.
Keep me posted as I have a wedding that evening but might be able to swing it during the early afternoon,

[ June 14, 2004, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: David ]

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey if anyone can bring a couple cups of sand I would love to seed my dsb with some fresh critters. Ill bring some of mine as well.

as far as location lets figure it out, I ask if I can have people over here at work, we have a pool table and a good confrence room that would be perfect.. (down in little italy) ill ask and let ya know.

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok its cool to come here if we wanna..

180 grand street
between mulberry and baxter.

basically right in the heart of little italy / chinatown.

we can order a pizza and have some beers and geek out on fishtank stuff.

is that good for you guys?

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Sounds good to me!! Pizza, beer, and pool - a winning combination.

If I bring some brown frilly and green frilly shrooms (percula clownfish love these guys), other various shroom colors (blue, blue spot, green), and green star polyps would anyone be interested? I don't want to lug all these different corals around the city if no one is interested.

O

Occult

Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Whoah you have a swimming pool where you work, that's so cool

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
House, I got the ok from the bossman today so we are welcome to meet up at the office.

This sounds like the most solid plan so far, Is this the official plan?

Solbby, I would probably be interested in some blue shrooms... any pics of the green stars?

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
OK
For House - blue spot shroom
Wasabi - blue shroom
I hope you guys are OK with just a few, i.e. 1-4 shrooms.

The green star polyps are very common. What you see in most stores or peoples tanks. Bright fluorescent green, however, I have two kinds. I will bring both if you are interested. Sorry, I don't have pictures ready right now, but if you like GSP there are pretty.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: