House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Ok everyone, here we go -

I wanted to start with doing June 19th as the first Frag Swap at 2 pm - location TBA (will be in the 5 boro's - probably Manhattan)

If you have frags to sell/swap please consider donating a small dollar amount to the site (like $1 or $2)- also, I would like some of us who can donate a frag to the site coordinator to sell/swap as well to generate a few bucks to cover some costs.

Please post to this string if you are interested in participating and I will keep track of that - also, PM me with what you are going to donate to the site so I can post that as well to attract additional buyers who don't have much to swap.

Since this is our first frag swap, I am looking forward to a good amount of participation.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Jim

[ June 05, 2004, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: House of Laughter ]

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I have 1-2 frags of these zoanthids to bring. I have more but need to take pictures.

fragswap1.jpg

fragswap2.jpg

fragswap3.jpg

xenia.jpg

In this image the ricordea - red, orange, green

zoanthids_for_trade4.jpg

O

Occult

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'd be interested in going, as a buyer only I'm afraid. I still have to stock up my tank.

aaron

Australian
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'd like to come, but this time of year is a little difficult for me to commit, so I'll have to see.
Also unfortunately I would have to be a buyer rather than a swapper.
Aaron

D

digitallinx

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i would like to trade...i have red sea xenia(7 stalks on LR), toadstool(5"), orange acro(1"),some zoo frags, devil's hand(6").....

P

PercuLa Pimp

Rating - 100%
346   0   0
sounds good im soOO in but as a buyer and ill bring the girlie for extra ching ching...good idea by the way rather spend moolah here than at the store

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im going to start adding some sps to my tank now thats its stable and ready... but that means im also only able to buy... i can frag some zoos, but no sps

C

ccny

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
solbby those are awesome pics!! betcha you got half the forum drooling. if only i could make it.
banghead.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: