Reefs Magazine - Fall Issue - Now online!

LeslieS

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
not everything that is published on the internet is true.

I thought that Lissa made some really good points in her interview. People do need to read more books. It is a lot easier to make a mistake on a web page and then go back and correct it. Overall, book publishers have a lot more stake in making sure their books have sound information.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Hi everyone. I haven't been around for some time, but I just came across the magazine and wanted to let you all know that it really looks nice. I am sure a lot of work went into it and it really shows. Well done guys!

Bob 1000

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Wow I almost forgot what I looked like in soaking wet shirt, shorts and boots while baking in the hot sun and being eaten alive by bugs... That was fun...
Lots of good reads...

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hi everyone. I haven't been around for some time, but I just came across the magazine and wanted to let you all know that it really looks nice. I am sure a lot of work went into it and it really shows. Well done guys!

Hey Al.

Nice to see you around.

Matt

Domboski

No Coral Here
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

AL! Tell me you sill have the Sohal Tang.... :)

I hope things are good with you.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Thanks guys.

Wife is well, little boy is well, tonka is well, and of course the tank is well (moved my sump to basement fish-room this summer).

Sohal is alive and well and maintains his status as king of the tank. still one of my favorites in the tank.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
randy, even nicer to be the guy with all the good news - :splitspin

russ, the year just started - lets see how it plays out. holidays are all finished for a while, now its back to work work work & work.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Sohal is alive and well and maintains his status as king of the tank. still one of my favorites in the tank.

Believe it or not, the Sohal has taken a turn for the worse all of a sudden. i noticed him hiding a lot recently (never did before) and he has gotten supper skinny (looks like a skeleton now) and will not eat anything. All the others are just fine. I dont know what could suddenly cause him to refuse to eat. Maybe he has outgrown my tank? i dont know how much longer he will survive like this. if anyone with a larger tank (mine is 187) would like to try to nurse him back to health let me know ASAP and I will try to catch him.