LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
not everything that is published on the internet is true.

I thought that Lissa made some really good points in her interview. People do need to read more books. It is a lot easier to make a mistake on a web page and then go back and correct it. Overall, book publishers have a lot more stake in making sure their books have sound information.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Hi everyone. I haven't been around for some time, but I just came across the magazine and wanted to let you all know that it really looks nice. I am sure a lot of work went into it and it really shows. Well done guys!

meschaefer

One to Ignore
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hi everyone. I haven't been around for some time, but I just came across the magazine and wanted to let you all know that it really looks nice. I am sure a lot of work went into it and it really shows. Well done guys!

Hey Al.

Nice to see you around.

Matt

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Thanks guys.

Wife is well, little boy is well, tonka is well, and of course the tank is well (moved my sump to basement fish-room this summer).

Sohal is alive and well and maintains his status as king of the tank. still one of my favorites in the tank.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
randy, even nicer to be the guy with all the good news - :splitspin

russ, the year just started - lets see how it plays out. holidays are all finished for a while, now its back to work work work & work.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Sohal is alive and well and maintains his status as king of the tank. still one of my favorites in the tank.

Believe it or not, the Sohal has taken a turn for the worse all of a sudden. i noticed him hiding a lot recently (never did before) and he has gotten supper skinny (looks like a skeleton now) and will not eat anything. All the others are just fine. I dont know what could suddenly cause him to refuse to eat. Maybe he has outgrown my tank? i dont know how much longer he will survive like this. if anyone with a larger tank (mine is 187) would like to try to nurse him back to health let me know ASAP and I will try to catch him.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: