ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Purple Robusta - Small 3/4" (1 Available) $30

nov142008tankpic2a.jpg

Aqua/Teal Stag - from Smcooler frag I obtained (1 available) – Small 1" Multi-branch $20

nov142008tankpic1a.jpg

Bright Pink Birdsnest-

Grows like a weed and holds its color even on the bottom of my tank.

-Small 1 1/2” multi branch (5 available): $15
-Medium 2” multi branch (5 available): $15
-Large 3” multi branch (2 available): $25
-XXL 4” multi branch (1 available): $40 (Donated)
-Small Colony 5": $50 (SOLD) EmilP

sept272008tankpic16a.jpg

A. Lokani -Small 1”: $30 - SOLD OUT (BL007, ming, moonlightxpress825, R.yumaDaddy?)

sept272008tankpic28a.jpg

Yellow Horridia: Small 1" $20 (SOLD OUT) - Josh
Mother is the one a bit to the left in the picture below

sept272008tankpic22a.jpg

Yellow Tort (1 available) – Small 1” frag: $20

oct052008pic1a.jpg

Green Bali Slimer-

-Small 1” (1 available): $15
-Medium 2” (1 available): $20
-Large 3": $25 (SOLD) EmilP

nov092008tankpic13a.jpg

I do want to warn everybody that I had AEFW this past spring, although I haven’t seen any since then. As you can see from the picture below, my tank is healthy but I would recommend dipping all frags.

sept272008tankpic33a.jpg

I will only be at the swap until 12 noon so keep that in mind for pick up. Thanks for looking.

Keith

Last edited:

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
How much for a somewhat larger lokani frag with multiple tips if possible? Thanks

I really can't get bigger than the inch, but they will have multi tips. Let me know if you want one.

BL007 & ming - I have you both down for a Lokani. PM me your cell number for pick up arrangements.

Last edited:

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I also have a lot of Purple Digitata that turned brown on me that is at the bottom of my tank. Maybe it will turn back to purple for you.....I can frag a very large piece (3") for $10.

Last edited:

R.yumaDaddy?

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Count me in for a piece of the purple digi. Do you have any green? Also what is the blue sps above the red lobo (?) in your full tank shot and are you willing to frag it?

ReefBum

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Count me in for a piece of the purple digi. Do you have any green? Also what is the blue sps above the red lobo (?) in your full tank shot and are you willing to frag it?

Ok..I have you down for a purple digi. No green digi. As for the blue SPS above the lobo, I will probably start fragging that one in a few months....that one is a reall nice piece :splitspin

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: