tank.JPG
    314.6 KB · Views: 227

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
tank

there you go!!!
i recently moved so i had to move my tank. i have done many moves before since i used to work for an aquarium maintenance company.
this tragedy is all due to A FAULTY FINNEX TITANIUM HEATER AND CONTROLLER THAT I PAID A HELL OF ALOT FOR!!!!
it heated up the holding tank to about 90 degrees and it was at that temp approximate for 4 hours
ummm whats depressing about this tank you are crazy it looks good

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
i lost hundreds of $$ in corals and some fish ...
the only survivors are 1 clownfish, damsel,cleaner shrimp bloods hrimp,and bi color blenny.. wrasse and cardinal fish were cooked...
corals are only duncans, green nepthea, AOG zoos,kenya tree and assorted zoos...

TOTAL AQUARIUMS

Chief of the Tang Police
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I had this happen to me about a year ago and lost most of my nice pieces. Always seems like the crappy ones have a greater will to live :irked:. Sorry to see this happen, I know how horrible it feels. Let me know if there is anything we can do to help.

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
tank

you are right...what makes a person a true reefer is when you are able to keep going after stuff like this...after all Sh@% happens...

I will continue my reef but sometimes its hard thinking of all the things i have done to acquire these pieces...driving to every corner of NY to meet up with members and vendors from MR... you can say my tank was ultimately powered by Manhattan Reefs ..and i will continue doing that since this site makes it so easy

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: