Barnacle_Blenny

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hey nunez,

Feel free to come by. All are welcome even non manhattanreef members. All you need to bring is money or coral or both or nothing and chat away

Originally posted by nunez1980:
hi there,

I would like to attend, if you need anything for me to bring please let me know, thx

sam

I

imported_June

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
ok i think us manhattan people should meet up in manhattan and head 2 NJ 2gether

chrisl1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll grab soda's. Do we have a head count yet so I at least know how much to grab.If there are any preferences let me know, I'll do my best to get whay you all want.

Chris

[ November 04, 2004, 10:12 PM: Message edited by: chrisl1 ]

dragonwrasse

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not to further confuse people, but... Seeing where Missy's from reminded me that I had not considered people maybe closer to GWB than midtown when I gave directions. There's another Port Authority Terminal in the 160's or 170's that also have buses going to Cliffside Park, crossing over on GWB instead of Lincoln Tunnel.

It seems not many will be coming from the city, and I think you should go with June's idea of going together if possible. As long as you get to this side of the Hudson, one of us can always pick you up if you get lost.

Will the city folks be interested in checking out some LFS in NJ also?

[ November 05, 2004, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: dragonwrasse ]

Hitsnorth

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Yeah definately interested in the LFS in NJ!!! I need some new lionfish(Assuming my lobster is gone by saturday!) Looking for a radiata and a fu manchu... COuld probably get one at new world for $70+ but forget that and of course just looking at whats out there is great. We basically have Petco, Petland and New world in the city(i havent even gone out to Queens or brooklyn for the LFS out there!)

GWB or Lincoln tunnel isnt the problem.. No car in the city means we rely on public transportation to get over to NJ.. If someone could pick us up somewhere once we find a way accross the river that would help. I am completely clueless about where things are in NJ.

I

imported_June

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
ugh petland n UGHHHHH petco...lol....new world is nice but a bit 2 expensive.....i still prefer FishtownUSA in queens.....depending what day you go......and about being clueless 2 NJ......U R NOT ALONE!.....I AM HERE WITH YOU...oh wait thats a michael jackson song..lol

Hitsnorth

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I want to go visit Fishtown in queens sometime. I heard good things about it. New World is a great place.. They have great stuff you dont find anywhere else, but they are definately not cheap. When I first started they were down in the village and I bought everything from them before I knew better..

dragonwrasse

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
OK, how about I PM one of you my number and that person volunteer to distribute or to coordinate with the other city folks to come together. Tomorrow, just let me know how, where, and when you're coming over.

I

imported_June

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
guys guys it hurts me 2 say this ;0(....but i dont think imma be making it...i haven't found a babysitter ;0(

I

imported_June

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
if i make it, i will have to leave within 30-40 min from the starting of the frag swap...so if it starts at 2pm...i will have to be leaving around 2:40 ;0/

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: